The terms of service agreement is entered into between NOBLEWORLD ICT INSTITUTE and you, and is made effective
as of the date of electronic acceptance. This agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use
of the site and products and services accessed through this site, whether you are simply browsing or using this
site, your use of this site and your electronic acceptance of this agreement specifies that you have read, understand,
acknowledge and agree to be bound by this agreement.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to NOBLEWORLD ICT INSTITUTE or https://nobleworld.com.ng and it sub domians while
the terms “you”, “your”, “user”, “customer” or “student” shall refer to anybody using this site or anyone who has access
to any of the products and services available in this site. NOBLEWORLD ICT INSTITUTE may
in its sole and absolute discretion,
change or modify this agreement, and any policies or agreements which are in-corporated herein, at any time and such changes
or modification shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site. Your use of this site or the services after such
changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this agreement as at last modified.
Terms and condition
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- The text, logo, and graphical elements on this website and the mirror websites are Copyright © 2018 NOBLEWORLD ICT INSTITUTE. All rights reserved.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information on this Site.
- No part of this website or content shall be reproduced without the appropriate permission of this institute. Email us
at email@example.com for any enquiring.
- Our site may need updates or maintenances wish may require temporary shutting down of this site or slow in operation or
denied of access to certain features. Ensure that your information is up to date to enable us notifies you via email before
such updates are done.
- You have the right to view and apply for any services available in this website, only our students have full access to
their portal and all services available within their portals and right to download their course materials.
device when you browse websites to help provide you with the best experience.
- It improve the speed of the site.
- It continuously improve our website for you.
- It allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
If your browser is adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continues use of our website to mean that you are
fine with this. Should you wish to deactivate cookies, you can do so in your browser settings, however doing so will likely
mean that your browser will not work as you would expect on most web pages. Note that, you may not be able to access our
online exams portal without cookies enabled on your browser.
contains links to other sites. We are not responsible
for the privacy practices or terms and conditions or the content of such
Web sites. This privacy document, terms and conditions applies only to